INVENT at “CeBit 2014” in Hanover, Germany.
The RFID based system attracted a lot of interest from many potential customers and partners from around the globe – Germany, Brazil, Italy, Turkey, UAE, Sweden, Malaysia, Romania, Greece, Russia and others, and as a whole there were conducted around 40 meetings to discuss possible partnerships and adoption of the inventory system INVENT.
Why InventBecause contactless inventorying saves money
- INVENT solves your problems with the search for, and localization of assets;
- INVENT enables you to find and count all tagged items;
- INVENT allows you to easily track the movement of assets between locations
- INVENT allows frequent inventorying: daily, mothly…
- INVENT prevents malpractices
Inventorying is usually associated with wasted time, frequent interruptions of the work process and additional costs. Usually, it is done by hand: assets are entered one by one – quite often perfunctory, and the results are unsatisfactory due to unintentional or deliberate mistakes. Having several people wasting their time in search for an asset which is in the books but is nowhere to be found, is all too familiar. … not to speak of the cases of misuse or theft.
“Tests have shown that inventorying is 20 times faster with INVENT than the standard inventorying method, not to speak of the full automation of data handling and the complete elimination of all errors. The investment in this system is worth every cent, especially when we put in the equation the factors of labour cost, waved time, improved control and integration with other systems,” says RFID CEO Bisser Stoyanov.
Because it is 20 times faster than all other familiar methods!
- No search for numbers, stickers and barcodes…
- Contactless inventorying uses RFID tags with a unique number, which is put on each asset.
- With INVENT, the tags are read automatically – at high speed and without direct visibility, without having to search and aim.
- You just go round the premise/room/wearehouse and all tagged assets are identified and automatically entered.
- You thus get al the information ready to be processed and imported in the accounting/warehouse application or ERP.
Easy as pie
- INVENT is applicable in all businesses and organizations.
- It is compatible with all accounting/warehouse applications or ERP – easy import/export.
- The user interface is easy to manage: filtering, sorting, searching and adding fields are effortless.
- With INVENT you have up-to-date information about the parameters of the asset: serial number, year of production, shelf life, depreciation date, current condition and others.
- INVENT uses RFID technology.
- Long life of the tags: they are placed on secure places where they cannot be damaged easily.
- Tags and labels with various applications: metal surfaces, extreme use (high/low temperature, pressure, humidity, chemicals…).
- INVENT is easy to be upgraded.
PAY FOR YOUR INVENT IN INSTALLMENTS
PURCHASE AN INVENTORYING SERVICE – WE WILL DO IT FOR YOU
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org