INVENT at “CeBit 2014” in Hanover, Germany.
The RFID based system attracted a lot of interest from many potential customers and partners from around the globe – Germany, Brazil, Italy, Turkey, UAE, Sweden, Malaysia, Romania, Greece, Russia and others, and as a whole there were conducted around 40 meetings to discuss possible partnerships and adoption of the inventory system INVENT.
How it works?With INVENT, the standard paper labels with inventory numbers are replaced by special tags with a microchip. Through radiowaves, these can be read from a big distance with a mobile terminal. The beauty of it is that you don’t even have to see them: you can stick the tags on hidden or well-protected places which means that they also last long.
How INVENT works:
- Contactless (RFID) label is sticked to each asset (furniture, computers, light fixtures, machinery, equipment, etc.). These contactless labels have a built-chip and antenna, as well as unique number
- Through mobile device the information from the labels is read with high speed, without necessity of direct visibility, searching the asset or targeting the mobile device to specific parts of the assets - bar codes, etc. Upon reading the information from the labels, it is transmitted to the software module of the system.
- The software handles the input information from the mobile device and transfers it to your accounting or ERP software, where the actual state of your asset is automatically updated.
We have ensured easy import and export of files, and adaptability to your specific needs. Once you import the asset data, INVENT produces tags for them and all you have to do it stick them and start inventorying.
INVENT is available as:
- a turnkey solution where you buy a reader and the software licence and it is yours forever
- you can request it as a service in which case our team will INVENT for you.