INVENT at “CeBit 2014” in Hanover, Germany.
The RFID based system attracted a lot of interest from many potential customers and partners from around the globe – Germany, Brazil, Italy, Turkey, UAE, Sweden, Malaysia, Romania, Greece, Russia and others, and as a whole there were conducted around 40 meetings to discuss possible partnerships and adoption of the inventory system INVENT.
Hand-held terminal CS101-1
- Excellentread range: 7 meters open space
- Standard operational system - Windows CE
- Long battery life
- Solid device for work in extreme conditions.
- High read rate: typical 150 tags per second for selected Gen2 profiles (peak at 400 tags/s)
- 1D and 2D barcode scanner.
Available for purchase or rent for the period of asset audit.
- Versatile shapes and sizes as per customer needs.
- Can be printed on with standard labelprinter.
- Work in a broad temperature range.
- Warrantee for the whole life of the tag.
UHF tag on metalAs metal screens UHF waves, these tags are the only solution when there are metal assets (servers, cash registers, shelves, etc.) to be tagged.
- Can be stuck or screwed.
- Versatile sizes and shapes.
Desktop UHF reader
- For checking and writing tags.
- USB interface for convinient connetion with tabletop and portable computers.
- Software for keyboard emulation.
- Dimensions: 125 x 93 x 30 mm.
- Power source: through USB.