INVENT at “CeBit 2014” in Hanover, Germany.
The RFID based system attracted a lot of interest from many potential customers and partners from around the globe – Germany, Brazil, Italy, Turkey, UAE, Sweden, Malaysia, Romania, Greece, Russia and others, and as a whole there were conducted around 40 meetings to discuss possible partnerships and adoption of the inventory system INVENT.
INVENTORY OF MEDICAL FACILITIESYou are managing a big medical facility. You carry responsibility for a big number of expensive medical devices: ultrasound, X-rays, electro-cardiographs, electric knives, operating tables, etc.
Throughout the work process, these assets are shared by a large number of medical specialists in different hospital departments and at the same time, the medical facility cannot close doors, not serving patients, due to a pending yearly inventory process.
How can you cope with this?
Of course, with the introduction of the contactless assets inventory system INVENT.
How INVENT works:
1. Contactless (RFID) label is sticked once to each asset. These contactless labels have unique number and they contain all the necessary information for you.
2. Through mobile device the information from the labels is read with high speed via mobile reader, allowing to inventory fast, seamlessly and easily the asset of your company:
- 20 times faster, compared with a bar code system;
- without searching labels and inventory numbers;
- simultaneous inventory of large number of assets.
- available assets
- missing assets
- the location of searched assets
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose INVENT – the contactless inventory system of medical facilities…