INVENT at “CeBit 2014” in Hanover, Germany.
The RFID based system attracted a lot of interest from many potential customers and partners from around the globe – Germany, Brazil, Italy, Turkey, UAE, Sweden, Malaysia, Romania, Greece, Russia and others, and as a whole there were conducted around 40 meetings to discuss possible partnerships and adoption of the inventory system INVENT.
INVENTORY OF AN INSURANCE COMPANYWhat differentiates the inventory of an insurance company from the inventory of normal trade company?
Probably the need to handle information in two directions:
Ø inventory of assets
Ø inventory of archives
Each big insurance company has many offices in different cities around the country. In these offices many different assets are dispersed: computers, cameras, furniture, etc. At the same time, daily in each office new damages are filed, which leads to the piling of a huge number of archives. The bigger their number becomes, the harder it is to maintain and inventory them.
Here help comes from INVENT, the system for contactless inventory of assets and archives.
Ø How the contactless inventory of assets works:
1. Contactless (RFID) label is sticked once to eachinsuranceasset. These contactless labels have unique number and they contain all the necessary information for you.
2.Through mobile device the information from the labels is read with high speed via mobile reader, allowing to inventory:
- 1 insurancebranchfor several minutesto half an hour
- large central building for 1 day
- available insurance assets
- missing insurance assets
- misplaced insurance assets
1. Contactless (RFID) label is sticked once to each archival unit. These contactless labels have unique number and they contain all the necessary information for you:
- ID number of incident
- incident date
- incident type
Contact us for more information: email@example.com
Choose INVENT – the contactless inventory system of assets and archives…