INVENT at “CeBit 2014” in Hanover, Germany.
The RFID based system attracted a lot of interest from many potential customers and partners from around the globe – Germany, Brazil, Italy, Turkey, UAE, Sweden, Malaysia, Romania, Greece, Russia and others, and as a whole there were conducted around 40 meetings to discuss possible partnerships and adoption of the inventory system INVENT.
INVENTORY OF A LIBRARYYou manage a library and the library annually must be inventoried.
The library contains thousands of books, located within dusty, dark and sometimes inaccessible places. To make the inventory you need hard manual effort and you must spend a lot of time.
The books inventory with contactless inventory system INVENT is fast, easy and funny, because the system works instead of you.
How it works:
1. Contactless (RFID) label is sticked once to each book. These contactless labels have unique number and they contain all the necessary information for you.
2.Through mobile device the information from the labels is read with high speed via mobile reader, allowing to inventory:
- between 3 000 and 5 000 books for 1 hour;
- between 24 000 and 40 000 books for 1 working day;
- between 120 000 and 200 000 books for working week.
3. The specialized software system INVENT, compatible with every library software system provides full details about:
- available books
- rented books by readers
- missing books
- misplaced assets
Contact us for more information: email@example.com
Choose INVENT – the contactless inventory system of library...