INVENT at “CeBit 2014” in Hanover, Germany.
The RFID based system attracted a lot of interest from many potential customers and partners from around the globe – Germany, Brazil, Italy, Turkey, UAE, Sweden, Malaysia, Romania, Greece, Russia and others, and as a whole there were conducted around 40 meetings to discuss possible partnerships and adoption of the inventory system INVENT.
INVENTORY OF A LAW COURTSYou are responsible for inventory of a file-keeping department in one of the regional law courts in the country.
Time comes for counting and classifying of thousands of law acts and files, and they are huge and heavy. Carrying out the inventory is requiring heavy manual effort and is very time consuming. Also, we all know how long the schedule for information inquiries for citizens is disrupted due to current manual inventory processes.
Inventory of archives with INVENT can be fast, easy and fun, because the system works instead of you. We should not forget also the fact, that you can inventory thousands of court files, without moving or opening them.
How this is achieved:
1. Once, when making a file entry, every unit is stick with contactless (RFID) label with unique number, which contains the whole necessary information.
2.Through mobile device the information from the labels is read with high speed via mobile reader, allowing to inventory:
- between 3 000 and 5 000 archival units (files) for 1 hour;
- between 24 000 and 40 000 archival units (files) for 1 working day;
- between 120 000 and 200 000 archival units (files) for working week.
3. The specialized software system INVENT compatible with every ERP system and accounting application, handles the input information from the readed labels, providing full details about:
- available archival units (files)
- missing archival units (files)
- misplaced archival units (files)
In addition to the inventory of the archives INVENT will do instead of you inventorying of your assets.
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose INVENT – the contactless inventory system of law courts...